Eplan 5 - projects, what to do
Samstag 30.05.2020 13:12:57
Implementation of projects from Eplan 5 to Eplan P8
In the near future it can no longer be ensured that the last Eplan version 5.7 is still executable for further processing of old Eplan 5 projects.
This version of Eplan Software and Service has been discontinued for more than 10 years.
The functionality was only guaranteed up to the Windows XP operating system.
No releases have been granted for versions Windows 7 and Windows 10. A 100% runnability is no longer guaranteed.
With the introduction of Eplan P8, version 2.8 last year, the licensing system will be completely changed by the software manufacturer and is no longer dongle-based.
With this system, only the versions Eplan P8, versions 2.4 to 2.9 are executable.
Eplan P8, versions 1.8 to 2.3, and all Eplan 5 versions will then no longer be able to run.
Future updates at the operating system level will also jeopardize the functionality of Eplan 5.
In order to avoid the problem of not being able to edit Eplan 5 projects in the future and to permanently lose this data, we hereby offer you the following solution:
Execution in the CAE system Eplan P8, Vers. 2.7 - 2.9
- Implementation of the delivered projects from Eplan 5 to Eplan P8, version 2.7 - 2.9
- Faulty symbols that cannot be mapped by the current symbol library from Eplan P8 are deleted and replaced by current, functional symbols.
- Transfer to a basic project supplied by the customer or by us is possible to ensure customer-specific standardization.
- Additional errors, apart from symbol assignment, are not checked. This can be done at any time later at P8. If desired, this can also be done immediately. Billing according to effort or a previously agreed fixed price.
- A PDF file is created for each project implemented.
Get in touch with us, we would be happy to provide you with an implemented test project based on one of your Eplan 5 projects at a previously agreed fixed price.